- Comprehensive Vision and Eye Health Evaluations
- Urgent Eye Care, including foreign body removals, all red eye condition and more
- Diagnosing, managing and preventing diseases and disorders of the eyes (eg. Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Cataracts and more)
- Myopia Control Strategies
- Specialty Contact Lens Services
- Peripheral Visual Testing
- Referral to medical specialists for treatment of systemic diseases or eye surgery (i.e. – Cataract surgery, Strabismus surgery)
- Laser Vision Correction Consultation
- Pre and post-operative management for all surgical eye patients
- Retinal Imaging
Vision Correction and Options
Your eyes are unique. So we have options for glasses, contact lenses and orthokeratology. We also can effectively correct vision conditions, such as myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), and presbyopia.
Our vision correction services aren’t just about clear vision – they’re about healthier vision.
Contact Lens Evaluation
We will fit you with the right contact lens for you. Almost everyone is a candidate for some form of contact lens. We fit you with disposable lenses that can be replaced each day, every 2 weeks, monthly or quarterly.
With our exclusive ‘Buy ‘Em Back’ policy, there’s no risk involved either!
Eye Health Evaluation
Your eyes provide early detection for many different diseases that can affect more than just your vision! We routinely perform tests that look for signs and symptoms of many different diseases, not just eye diseases, during your regularly scheduled eye health evaluation.
Illnesses that may be discovered early on through signs in your eyes include high blood pressure, diabetes, and even heart disease.